The Opportunity –
A great opportunity to become an integral part of the Supply Chain team in an established manufacturer in the Waterford area.
What your day to day would involve –
- Procuring packaging and raw material requirements
- Issuing RFQ’s, negotiating pricing and contracts
- Process purchase requisitions
- Procurement of Capital and Indirect materials as required.
- Schedule finished lenses and mold inventory on designated product families
What you’ll need –
- Educated to Degree level – Business / Procurement – or equivalent combination of Education / Experience
- IIPMM / APICS desirable
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to use Excel at an advanced level and understanding of ERP LX / JDA or similar ERP systems
- Focused on Customer Service and delivering Key Operational Measurements
- Results-focused and demonstrates financial and analytical acumen.
- Proficient in problem solving and resolution
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org