Your new role would consist of –
- Developing and leading the implementation of site planning and purchasing activities to support an agile end to end supply chain that contributes to best in class Supply Chain Performance.
- Lead the local Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP) process for individual business units, and coordinates primary decision making relating to capacity and supply.
- Utilise and leverage end to end supply chain planning platforms to ensure data-based decision making for key business investment decisions.
- Maintain a comprehensive purchasing system and support tactical purchasing requirements for a cross-section of raw materials.
- Engage with suppliers on various inventory and delivery management programs to maintain a balanced supply to operations.
- Drive a continuous improvement focus relating to Material Requirements Planning and supplier engagement.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to support global supplier evaluation and selection.
- Provide supply chain SME guidance on New Product Development and Integration activity to ensure primary goals of Quality, Service and Cost are achieved.
- Interface and partner with core functions such as operations, quality, engineering, and process development to support new product integration and drive operational excellence in day to day business.
The Essentials – what you need –
- Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential
- 2-3 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial.
- Strong Collaborator with demonstrated ability to influence effectively
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org