- Performs senior-level Production and Supplier Management activities, including the procurement of production and non-production materials.
- Driving long term capacity & supply plans for assigned commodities.
- Project managing / assignments /New Product introductions / Continuous improvement / Supplier selection / negotiation / contract review/ as assigned.
- Providing coaching, mentoring, training and development plans for Buyers / Planners.
- Communicating via data / metrics / reports / relationship building – both internally and externally.
- Managing Material Supply to ensure Manufacturing commitments are achieved as well as Corporate and Plant objectives. Providing timely and appropriate Material availability information to internal customers.
- Third level qualification such as a Business Degree in Purchasing or related field is required.
- APICS certification an advantage
- Five years + demonstrated successful experience in a similar type role
- Competency in Microsoft PC Applications. Working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!