Buyer Planner required for a well established manufacturing company in Galway city
- Experience in Materials Management / Logistics / Operations / or other related disciplines
- Strong analytical experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SAP or similar tier 1 ERP
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience at building strong work relationships / teams
- Experience in driving change
- Knowledge of SI&OP, logistics & related supply chain processes
- Experience of inbound product transfers from other company sites
- ERP system ‘super user’ background
- 3rd Level College / University Degree or Diploma in a supply chain, business, finance or other discipline complementary to the demands of the buyer planner role.
- APICS, CIPS or other related certification
- Lean manufacturing, 6 sigma, continuous improvement experience an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.