Great opportunity for a Buyer/Planner to join an award-winning multinational manufacturing organisation based in Cork. This role would suit someone coming from a fast-paced manufacturing background who has led a Sales Inventory & Operations Planning process with strong systems exposure and tactical experience of buying and/or planning.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Drive a continuous improvement focus relating to Material Requirements Planning and supplier engagement.
- Develop/lead the implementation of site planning and purchasing activities.
- Lead the local Sales Inventory & Operations Planning process for individual business units, and co-ordinates primary decision making relating to capacity and supply.
- Maintain a comprehensive purchasing system and support tactical purchasing requirements for a cross-section of raw materials.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Third level qualification such as a Business Degree in Purchasing or related field is required.
- APICS certification an advantage.
- 5+ years demonstrated successful experience in a similar type of role.
- Working knowledge of SAP or equivalent.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.