Buyer Planner II
Limerick – Medical Device - Multi-national industry!
Medical device experience strongly preferred for this position! Need to be coming from a Regulated Industry!
This position will suit a Buyer Planner or Senior Buyer Planner looking for strong career growth & prospects!
Fantastic long term hands-on career opportunity for the right person!
This role will suit someone looking for an exciting new challenge & the next step in their career.
Overview of role (full job description available on request)
- Develop and schedule the Manufacturing Production Plan from the Master Production Schedule requirements with a limited scope.
- Manage issues preventing the execution of the MPS and production plan.
- Issues include but are not limited to non-conforming materials or processes, material or equipment availability, completing unplanned requirements
- Plan materials requirements and provide support to production schedules and new product launches with a limited scope, including:
- Working with the supplier to ensure materials are made to the proper specs
- Leading cross-functional teams to resolve obstacles to meeting the schedule, including, but not limited to, resolving issues with non-conforming material, unclear specifications, or vendor capacity constraints
- Liaise with the warehouse team for shipping and receiving of material
- Ensure shipment of materials by applying knowledge of import and export laws and regulations
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Qualifications & experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 4 years + experience of related experience
- Experience in purchasing, logistics, and/or production control
For a confidential discussion or more information on this role please contact Jason O'Flaherty