We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Unit Manager to join a leading global manufacturing company on a permanent basis. This position is based in Waterford and will ideally suit someone with a Financial or Manufacturing Operations background.
Key Responsibilities (Full job spec available on request):
- Develops and implements programs, projects, or processes for an assigned customer account(s).
- Extensive contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify and provide facts and information.
- Establishes and manages current customer relationships, capitalizing on revenue growth opportunities.
- Full responsibility for a customer/site Profit & Loss statement.
- Responsible for the Request for Proposal process for assigned customer accounts.
- Pricing (i.e. materials and value-add).
- Continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction.
- Manages and drives the Quarterly Business Review process with the assigned customer account.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required – Masters Degree preferred in Engineering, Finance/Accounting or Business Management.
- 3 – 5 years of work-related experience in Financial or Manufacturing Operations fields.
- Strong financial skill knowledge and aptitude (balance sheet and income statements).
- Strong operational knowledge (manufacturing supply chain).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership/people-management skills.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty