Our client based in Sligo require a IT Systems Specialist (Business Technology Solutions) for a fixed contract role.
The successful candidate will manage and implement projects that affect the manufacturing infrastructure, plant systems, security, workstations, support and IT standards.
- IT manufacturing infrastructure projects.
- Comply with the IT road map.
- Comply with all corporate policies.
- Manage relevant project budgets and instill a culture of Continuous Improvement.
- Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
- Support of manufacturing and laboratory.
- Training of employees on relevant applications.
- Quality Systems Support
- Validation / Qualification of hardware and software (PQ, IQ, and OQ).
- Creation of all local IT documents (SOP’s, JIS, Data process maps, SIQ’s)
- Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
- Data Backup Review
- Audit Support
- Minimum 2yrs experince in relevant IT/Manufacturing system role
- Experince in operating in highly regulated environment
- IT Manufacturing System Support (Essential)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems Administration (Desirable)
- Data Analytics (Desirable)
- ITIL (Desirable)
- GAMP (Desirable)
- Project Management (Desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!