Our Sligo based client based are currently sourcing a Business Technology Solutions Lead/Manager for their manufacturing facility. In this role, you will lead the rollout and maintenance of computer systems and MES system recipes.
As BTS Lead/Manager, you will:
- Lead, develop and mentor a high performing team invested in innovation
- Develop and implement the site Digital Technology strategy
- Benchmark internally and externally to ensure outstanding practices and that the facility remains at the forefront of technological advances.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Data Integrity of qualified computerized systems.
- Ensure system documentation and computerized systems’ compliance with Data Integrity policies
- Partner closely with the senior leadership team, delivering on strategic imperatives.
- Build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Makes and executes support function decisions with a strategic perspective in response to operational requirements.
- Improve the potential of your team, by successful career development planning and by encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective collaboration.
- Communicate the departmental goals, to provide efficient outstanding solutions for the business.
- Resolve project/system issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Be responsible for all technology related audit requirements by HPRA/FDA or Customers.
Education & Experience:
- You will have a relevant Computer Science, IT or Engineering degree with 3 + years plus in a leadership role
- 3-5 years plus experience working in IT environment with detailed knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will provide technical subject matter expert support to your team who has broad experience in ITIL, GAMP, OSI PI, POMSnet
- 3 years plus of demonstrated project management skills, delivering projects on schedule, within budget to a high-quality standard
- Strong leadership and people development skills.
- Good communication skills required to deliver on cross-site goals and objectives.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.