Business Systems Support - Galway - Graduate Level
- Provide an effective support service for Back Office business systems, and Manufacturing business systems.
- Working closely with technical/business teams to provide insights where appropriate.
- Ability to document workflows and processes and procedures. Regularly identifying and promoting opportunities to automate system processes.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to establish requirements and translate them to technical solutions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot ERP issues to provide 1st level application support.
- Ensure that SLAs of support tickets raised are being met.
- Involved in creation of functional and technical documentation.
- Day to day maintenance of all on site IT issues, in conjunction with external IT providers.
- Third level qualification
- Graduate level, or minimum 1 year plus experience with strong experience working with ERP system.
- Good knowledge of Linux, and Windows server environments.
- Good understanding of database development and maintenance.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.