Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Business Systems Analyst / WWLIMS Admin
Work closely with all business functions in the implementation of high quality Information System solutions in line with business objectives.
- Maintain ETMS TO DO LIST.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well as the Abbott Global and Technical standards.
- Project Management of multiple simultaneous projects and drive such projects to successful implementation.
- Work closely with business users to analyse business requirements and map such requirements to effective high quality IS solutions.
- Construct documentation in line with the Software Life Cycle (SLC) and Validation processes and procedures.
- Build effective working relationships with IT personnel in other Abbott sites.
- Work closely with other IT / Design teams to specify / prioritise project scope and implement effective business solutions.
- Drive quality through accurate process definition and data mapping, and the effective highlighting of Information Systems issues.
- Help to bring about change and introduce best practice business processes.
- Accurate estimation of work and effort, and the management of project risks.
- Ensure effective communication / reporting processes are in place to keep business, IT and key project personnel up to date.
Relevant third level qualification
- At least 2 years relevant experience of broad range of projects/ systems.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment and in line with relevant industry validation requirements e.g. FDA, ISO, etc.
As per the above responsibilities, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for implementation of effective high quality business solutions.