Business Systems Support required for well established company in Co Galway
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the day to day maintenance, business & technical support and future enhancements of our ERP system (QAD). This person will also have responsibility of the on-site maintenance of their IT systems and co-ordinating with our off-site IT support.
- Lead and deliver successful management of ERP projects identified for the business.
- Provide an effective support service for Back Office business systems, and Manufacturing business systems.
- Working closely with technical/business teams to provide insights where appropriate.
- Ability to document workflows and processes and procedures. Regularly identifying and promoting opportunities to automate system processes.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to establish requirements and translate them to technical solutions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot ERP issues to provide 1st level application support.
- Ensure that SLAs of support tickets raised are being met.
- Involved in creation of functional and technical documentation.
- Day to day maintenance of all on site IT issues, in conjunction with external IT providers.
- Third level qualification with 3 years plus experience with strong project management experience.
- Experience working with ERP system.
- A clear understanding of Business Processes and how they integrate across business functions.
- Good knowledge of Linux, and Windows server environments.
- Good understanding of database development and maintenance.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.