Business Process Analyst required for a leading biopharmaceutical organisation and can be based in either Cork or Dublin. Our client is a leader in discovering and delivering innovative medicines solving serious health issues worldwide and addressing medical challenges of the future. They are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and are passionate about bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative health solutions. Are you ready to join a high-performing, ambitious team and be part of an inclusive work environment? This may be the career for you…
You will be part of the Supply Chain organization and will be the main driver for Supply Chain process improvements and governance. You will work as part of a Global Supply Chain team responsible for integrating 3PL Warehouses across the network in multiple regions. You will have strong project management skills, SAP knowledge, and excellent communication skills.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting/ workshop preparation.
- Responsible for facilitating and leading process workshops
- Responsible for creation and update of project plans.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and supporting the disposition of those requirements.
- Responsible for tracking project tasks , creation of status reports and delivery of same to Management
- Responsible for updating global operating procedures.
- Supports the review and update of functional requirement specification and process design documentation.
- Effectively lead cross-functional project team meetings
- Support data verification.
- Prepare test scripts and support user requirements testing.
- Coordinate project cutover and go live activities.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Bachelor level degree required preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management.
- APICS certification - desired but not required.
- 3 year’s work experience in a similar environment.
- Hands-on experience applying lean manufacturing, 6-Sigma, and advanced planning and control methods and proven capability to manage and implement change management programs.
- Excellent leader for a multidisciplinary team from all levels and functions of the organization.
- Excellent helicopter view and analytical skills.
- Working Knowledge of SAP/JDA and/or other similar systems.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.