Video for this job
You will lead and develop a new business planning function within this organisation. You will provide cohesive and comprehensive strategic planning, process management and reporting across the organisation. You will work closely with the Director of Corporate Services to drive strategy implementation across Pthe company, working with the Management team to ensure the delivery and execution of Directorate business plans. The successful individual must demonstrate strong previous experience in a planning function or role.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will include –
– Lead and manage the annual planning process including planning, process, methodology, templates, presentations, coordination and partnering individual Directorates.
– Co-ordinate business planning across all Directorates within the organisation with monthly business reviews, mid-year reviews and annual planning.
– Work across Directorates to measure the success of our business.
– Act as a point of contact for all queries and questions on business planning and organisational strategy.
– Oversee implementation of the organisations Strategic Plan 2018 – 2021
– Lead and manage resource planning across Directorates – examining the capabilities required and implementing a roadmap for the future to ensure that the organisation has the necessary resources to meet its needs.
– Team management, performance/staff management and development.
– Manage the remit of the Business Planning unit to ensure a sustainable caseload for both the unit and individual officers of the unit.
– All other duties that fall within the role
The successful candidate will have the following –
– At least 5 years’ experience gained in a similar / relevant area
– Proven strong, efficient and methodical work methods with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
– Proven strong communication and influencing skills with experience communicating at all levels within an organisation
– Proficient in MS packages, databases and SharePoint portals
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi on 090 64 50667 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!