Business Management Consultant
Our client is an industry-leading multinational in Limerick and they are currently seeking a Business Management Consultant within Transfer Agency to join their team on a 13-month contract. Hybrid working model in place. As part of the Business Management team, you will be responsible for supporting the Ireland Transfer Agency team with services to support the running of the business such as reporting and production of metrics. Responsibilities will include scheduling, forecasting, incident review, budget analysis, and resource management.
· Timely completion and delivery of all month-end Transfer Agency reporting metrics and analytics for distribution across the organisation.
· Ensure the accurate compilation and distribution of information and reports to identified stakeholders in a contextual and actionable format.
· Provide analytics on trends and use data to identify drivers and opportunities for efficiencies within the operation. Work with internal teams to implement efficiencies in budgets, resource planning and MI through macros, bots and automation where possible.
· Develop and maintain short and long-term forecast/capacity plans.
· Analyse historical contact trends by source, handle time, and root cause to identify operational opportunities and pro-actively communicate this information to key stakeholders while implementing appropriate action plans.
· Provide optimal forecasting, scheduling and identifying new methods, strategies and opportunities.
· Management of FTE movement tracking on a monthly basis.
· Collation, analysis and submission of the department widget (FTE per client) calculations.
· Monitor, review and reconcile the Transfer Agency incident dashboard and produce required reporting from the dashboard for various stakeholders.
· Support of the Ireland Transfer Agency FTE & temp post approval and recruitment process.
· BA/BS degree required, preferred economics, statistics, computing, business or equivalent education.
· Ideally at least 3 years of experience within a similar role or finance team.
· Management Information / Reporting / Workforce planning experience within the Financial Services Industry is preferred.
· Experience with Workforce Management software ( e.g Verint, etc.) that includes forecasting, scheduling, real-time adherence functionality is an advantage.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills are required to research and resolve inquiries as well as complete trend analysis and prepare MI.
· Must be proficient with Excel and have the ability to analyse, import/export data. Power BI is an also advantage.
· Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and meeting tight deadlines often with multiple deliverables.
· Interpersonal (relationship building, respectful, problem solving and understanding).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.