Business L&D Consultant:
Growing organisation in the Limerick region have an exciting opening for a Business L&D Consultant to join their team.
- This role will sit within a team to design and develop tailored L&D programmes for clients.
- Managing out long-term projects from start to finish.
- Taking initiative and thinking logically to solve problems that arise.
- Presenting to clients and delivering plans and programmes.
- Budget management.
- Liaising with team members to complete projects on time.
- Involvement in proposals for clients.
- Degree in Business, Business management or related field.
- Experience developing strategic L&D programmes.
- 2 + years of experience in a client facing L&D position.
- Driven and energetic.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Presentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport and develop relationships.
- Experience meeting targets and deadlines.
- Project management experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org