Business Intelligence Analyst required with 2 years plus experience working with International Customer Service team. Galway.
The reporting analyst is responsible for creating and developing key reports required by the International commercial and CS teams.
Focus on continuous improvement opportunities that will drive a better customer experience.
Responsible for liaising with the Commercial team, warehouse and manufacturing personnel and customer service to get the correct data.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Customer Service processes.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service KPI’s
- CRM experience desirable.
- Solid understanding of and experience in International sales distribution and logistics.
- Excellent Project management skills
- SAP reporting experience required.
- Expert in Excel, MS Project, and other MS programs essential.
- Business Intelligence and Business Warehouse reporting experience desirable
- Qlik View experience desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.