- Reference: GJ45965
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Business Intelligence Analyst required with 2-3 years’ experience working in an analytical role.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the development of business intelligence reporting and analysis, specialising in the customer service function.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of value add reporting for the customer service function
- Standardise and centralise reporting processes.
- Support business decision making by providing key and insightful analysis to business/function leaders
- Engage with business/function leaders to provide strategic analysis on a variety of projects
- Utilise business knowledge and reporting processes/systems to drive cross functional operational improvements
- Third Level Degree or equivalent with2-3 years’ experience working in an analytical role
- Experience in Qlikview or similar reporting tools is an advantage
- Excellent MS Excel skills
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org