- Responsible for executing continuous improvement efforts throughout the company to meet service, quality and cost objectives
- Support functional leadership and assigned teams with development of both strategic project portfolios and detailed project plans
- Establish/maintain network of change agents and be the focal point for continuous improvement expertise and trouble-shooting within all support functions.
- Apply the concepts, tools and training techniques of Lean and Six Sigma philosophies
- Influence/motivate senior management to identify opportunities and apply Lean and Six Sigma philosophies
- Support/motivate project teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects.
- Provide regular communication of project status to departmental staff and leadership
- Facilitate and close out Root Cause Analysis activities on key issues across the site
- Lead education and training in Lean and Six Sigma tools across all departments.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Sciences.
- 2+ years’ job-related experience. Lean Six Sigma Yellow/ Green Belt is preferred, Black Belt is highly preferred.
- Experience as a Lean Practitioner and Facilitator preferred
- Experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Strong Organizational and Planning skills
- Capability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Initiative and Innovation to generate and implement improvements
- A self-starting, self-motivated, leader with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience in presenting complex data to all levels of leadership
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving and conflict resolution, and the ability to develop win/win relationships with other teams and organizations
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with statistical analysis (e.g. Minitab)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!