Our client is a growing company within the control and containment industry. Our client services multiple different sectors with Pharma and Food being their main drivers. Due to the company's growth, we are looking to hire a Business Development Manager that will share the ROI region with one other BDM. This is a full-time, permanent role and will suit someone coming with experience in selling to Pharma companies.
- Identify opportunities for new business within the region
- Create and develop new sales opportunities and business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Attending trade exhibitions relevant to the sector to support brand recognition and build new connections.
- Monitoring satisfaction with existing customers to ensure excellent service delivery
- Assessing customer requirements to create a solutions package to meet their needs
- Collaborate with the other BDM to ensure the region is covered
- Sales or business development experience. Pharma or food sector experience would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Excellent time management and ability to manage own workload
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + commission
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company vehicle, phone, and laptop provided
- Pension scheme
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.