A very exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work with a company steeped in history and known throughout the world.
The Business Development Manager needs to be enthusiastic, smart with an outgoing personality and a flair for sales to join the team and build their career focusing on wholesale and export markets.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for driving export sales and achieving sales targets, understanding and interpreting wholesale customer needs and building customer relations and contacts.
- Agree and implement export strategy to drive wholesale business
- Increase existing customer sales volumes.
- Explore new export markets
- Represent Foxford at trade shows in Ireland, USA and Europe.
- Following up new sales leads and opportunities
- Provide the Management Team with indepth analysis of monthly sales
- The ability to develop relationships with people.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a flair for negotiation.
- Numerical aptitude with strong analytical skills.
- Self-starting team player with the attitude, energy and motivation to get results.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail and project management skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to visit agents and participate in trade shows.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.