Our client, an established financial service company are looking to hire an enthusiastic business development executive to join its team. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, hard-working and creative individual who wishes to progress their career with a dynamic team. The successful candidate would report directly to a dedicated key partner and support the team collaboratively across projects and activities helping to develop close and personalised business relationships.
Our client are looking for a strong team player. Someone with a creative mind who can bring fresh ideas and perspectives to new and existing projects.
As Business Development & Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting Sales Targets– A key objective of the role is the prospecting and targeting of potential clients. Managing a database of leads; Being aware of cross selling opportunities.
- Event & Campaign Management – plan, organize, co-ordinate and execute client entertainment events and campaigns including seminars, workshops, client presentations and client hospitality.
- Other Key Sales Activities – including responsibility for marketing communications, digital and sales and promotional collateral.
The Successful Candidate is likely to have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ideally, a knowledge and interest in digital
- 4-5 years’ experience in a sales or business development role
- 3rd Level Degree in a relevant field
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!