A well established leading Irish Chemical manufacturer is seeking the talents of an ambitious Business Development Manager to bring it's newly refreshed brand to a wider market, including North Dublin to Galway and beyond.
In this role, you will be responsible for expanding clientele in various industries including Food, Brewing, Dairy processing, Pharma, Engineering, and hygiene wholesalers. Travel only in Ireland with requirement to be in the office 1 day per month.
As Business Development Manager: your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive sales growth, with a primary focus on acquiring new business.
- Develop a growth strategy that emphasizes both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct thorough research to identify potential customers and understand their pain points.
- Maintain a detailed record of sales, revenues, and customer interactions in the CRM system on a daily basis.
- Introduce new products into new and existing accounts.
- Develop new business opportunities across all sectors.
- Provide feedback to the team and manager on market trends and customer needs.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have :
- Level 8 or 9 qualification in Science, Chemical, or Food Science is an advantage.
- Previous technical sales experience in related fields.
- A track record as a BDM or sales executive in a related field.
- Familiarity with the food and chemical industry is a plus.
- Exceptional rapport-building skills.
- Proficiency in using computers and understanding CRM systems.
- Full Irish driving license.
Benefits and highlights:
- Uncapped commission, Car, Laptop, Phone.
- Untapped market with huge growth potential
- Great company culture, experienced teams in place.
- Excellent support team with technical and sales support
- Flexibility and Autonomy
- Company in an excellent position to grow
- Excellent progression opportunities
If you would like a confidential discussion and more information on this Business Development Manager role contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667