Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager -
We are hiring a highly motivated Business Development Manager to be an integral part of the operations growth and expansion strategies. Your role will have the responsibility to develop and implement a sales strategy that aligns with targeted growth goals for the current and emerging markets. The successful candidate will proactively find and pursue new business while maintaining and growing existing business. He/she will demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed financial targets while staying competitive and innovative.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director your key responsibilities include:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by establishing partnerships and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and shifts while being fully aware of potential new products and competition status / landscape
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results
- Issue weekly reports to the Managing Director of Ireland.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with strategic accounts geared towards developing multi-product multi-site contracts
- Identify and engage new accounts using both new platforms and established platforms
- Collaborate with marketing for targeting specific industries (i.e. Life-Science, Distilleries, Personal Care, Flavor &
- Fragrance, etc.)
- Provide Navision/Qlikview/Salesforce data metrics
- Manage pricing structure with SVP & Pricing
- Manager for all export small pack and bulk business across multiple sites.
- Manage customer ordering patterns & forecasting in order to strategize sales goals.
- Travel for trade shows and customer meetings (approx. 25%)
- Ensure key business standards, monthly sales targets and KPI’s are met consistently.
· 4 year degree: Business Management; Marketing
· 5 years of Industry related outside sales experience
· 2+ years of Sales Management experience
· Highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
· Computer proficiency particularly in MS Office, Navision, QLIKVIEW and Salesforce
· Sales experience in the chemical / Life Science industry.
· European Travel required
· Excellent communication skills
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Mary Mullin.
01 6620088 / 085 8718281