Business Development Manager
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join a long-standing reputable company that strives to be the first choice for Emergency Medical Professionals. It is a great chance to be part of an organization that makes a real impact on millions of lives. The company has a significant presence in Ireland the UK and Europe and is now looking for a hands-on Business Development Manager to take the business to the next level.
The Business Development Manager will be a key role in the organisation. This person will be expected to drive forward our existing business relationships as well pro-actively develop business into new markets. Proven Sales or Business Development experience of Healthcare/medical products required in at least one of the following markets; Public Service, Security Healthcare or Education.
What you would be working on:
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, managing client relationships and closing deals
- Supporting bid and new business opportunities to secure contracts and partnerships.
- Facilitate consultative conversations with customers to better understand their needs/desires.
- Build long term relationships with key customers and optimize on opportunities with our clients in Ireland the UK & Europe.
- Interface with customers and other stakeholders on commercial opportunity assessments.
- Engage with and build relationships with multiple levels in client organisations including technical, user, procurement, financial and senior management.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to senior management.
- Work closely with Senior Management and our customer service team to provide support, direction and leadership and to facilitate customer engagement.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Proven Sales Business Development experience of medical products or Healthcare products in at least one of the following markets; Public Service, Security Healthcare or Education.
- You will be required to communicate customer insights into our formal bid processes and to inform on partnership and sales strategies,
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Sales Business Development position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Highly driven with a track record of achievement in developing and delivering Sales solutions for clients.
- Experience of building sales strategies and client engagement plans to maximise value to our customers.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance bonus.
- High-visibility position, reporting to the senior management team.
- Autonomy to shape the company's technology strategy and perform at your best.
- Opportunity to work with innovative products and impact millions of lives.
- Fast track career progression and extensive training.
- Be part of a high-performance team that is committed to delivering top-quality customer service while always striving for excellence.
- Healthy work-life balance, friendly work environment and short commute.
Location: Tullamore - Ireland.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Gillian Nicholson
+353 90 6450665