This is an excellent opportunity for an office based Medical Account Manager who holds a proven track record in sales to progress their career in the Business development/Sales area. The role will involve managing and developing existing client base but will also involve targeting and developing new accounts. Experience in Medical Sales is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- To manage a specific geographic sales area, developing business with new customers and supporting and developing existing customers in order to achieve your sales target
- Sales order processing, preparation of quotations and follow up to completion
- Build relationships with customers and be the trusted advisor by providing needs based solutions & ability to turn sales enquiries into sales orders.
- Manage customer contracts as appropriate in line with service level agreement
- Build and develop your knowledge of the customer and your territory
- Managing the full sales-cycle you will need to be highly driven, strategically identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in your customer base through consultative solution selling.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly KPI’s and activity targets
- Develop personal product knowledge by involvement product training sessions
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience working with and selling to mid-level to professional customers
- Must be collaborative and yet able to generate high level of sustained individual sales activity
- Strong organisational skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and self-directed
Some Benefits include
- Paid annual holiday
- Many opportunities for learning and & personal development
- Active Sports and Social club
- Previous winner of Great Places to Work, Best Small Company