My client, a leading international Pharmaceutical Company, is currently looking for an experienced professional to join their UK and Ireland team as Business Development Executive. The successful candidate will work with our client's award-winning insourcing solution between various client sites within the region. The position will be based remotely within the region, with an operational base in Dungarvan, Ireland, and would require significant travel.
About the role
As Business Development Exec, reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for driving the region’s business development ensuring consistent, rapid, and sustainable growth in sales across Ireland and the United Kingdom. You will be working in collaboration with an experienced team of operations leaders to achieve these objectives. If you join us your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Driving the business development strategy and efforts in UK/IRE.
- Working with Leadership to understand and set challenging but achievable annual targets.
- Identifying and winning of business within the region to achieve growth objectives within UK/IRE markets.
- Account development planning involving the analysis of clients’ organisations and activities to assess the potential requirements that the clients may have for Services.
- Assessing client requirements to help design service solutions that meet those needs. Collaborating with the Leadership to provide proposals, present to the client and deliver business outcomes that meet or exceed revenue and profitability plan.
- Collaborating with colleagues globally for multi-regional projects.
- nteracting with contractual processes, with a very strong focus on contracting new business and bringing it effectively into the group.
- Preparing Sales Reports.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business opportunities and to promote the Eurofins brand.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Performing other ad hoc tasks and duties that may be required in order to perform the role.
- Degree level or equivalent in life sciences subject or demonstrable relevant business experience/vocational training and qualification.
- Previous finance/business training.
- Experience and demonstrated success in BD roles towards senior levels in the target industry, ideally for Insourcing within the Pharma industry.
- Proficiency within GxP environments
- Expert knowledge of the product commercialisation and manufacturing/supply chain process for their clients and markets and in particular the testing and service requirements therein.
- Commercial – management of contractual processes including Confidentiality agreements, Preferred provider / Master Services agreements/pricing agreements. Responsible for the resolution of commercial issues/negotiations with support and oversight from senior management
- Strong team player and networker with preferably previous experience in working in a complex internal structure.
- Strong communicator and presenter Service-oriented mindset, the clients´ needs are a priority.
What's in it for you?
Our client is offering you an interesting opportunity within a truly global company. After several onboarding pieces of training, you will be working independently with our international team. Furthermore, we are offering you:
- Full-time contract with the company
- Interesting international as well as national career opportunities
- Different trainings focused on technical as well as soft skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.