My client is looking to hire an experienced sales professional to join their dynamic team.
- Achieve agreed targets within your region for distributors and independent customers
- Implement the end user sales development account plan
- Utilize the distributor sales team to ensure all opportunities are maximized
- Agree and execute promotional plans for end users and distributors
- Achieve customer recruitment/engagement targets relating to the loyalty programme for your area
- Develop strong business relationships across your region
- Utilize all analytical tools, menu systems and marketing support in order to support the business objectives
- Ensure all end users requests are dealt with in an efficient manner e.g. promotional support, sales orders
- Gather required sales information on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate all products to end users demonstrating features and benefits.
- Work closely with the food service team to ensure all planned marketing and NPD activities are executed to the highest standard.
- Gather and feedback marketing intelligence in liaison with the marketing team.
- Experience within the foodservice sector is desirable
- Minimum of 3 yrs full time
- Field sales experience essential
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Problem-solving skills
- Full Clean Drivers License is a must
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org