Business Development Executive Remote required for an accredited online digital marketing and social media company to deliver to professionals, government and, public sector agencies.
This company has a passion for teamwork and they depend on their remarkable staff to continue this success.
- Produce new revenue by researching and analysing potential prospects and sales options.
- Develop relationships with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their digital communications capabilities by enrolling their staff in one of our suite of courses or programs.
- New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans using our recommended software and apps.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and skills improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Prepare reports by analysing and summarising information.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments where appropriate.
- Minimum of five years sales experience in business-to-business sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Strong record in sales
- Understanding of customer needs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Driven and motivated
- Competent in the use of digital tools and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Willingness and ability to contribute to marketing plans based on market and customer feedback
- Proactive in business development and not task-orientated
- Willing to explore and recommend potential collaborations
- Ability to work as a team
- Strict confidentiality and professionalism a must
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.