An excellent opportunity to join a start-up company in Galway City.
This is an opportunity as a Business Development Executive to take the next step in your career.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for seeking new sales opportunities.
Have you an entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about what you do, enthusiastic, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Follow up with a high volume of marketing-qualified leads and convert these to appointments
- Research and identify additional accounts and individuals that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- Prospect, call and email to book qualified appointments for our Sales Representatives
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce) and perform monthly and quarterly forecasting tasks
- Meet or exceed metrics for calls, emails, appointments and opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of sales or lead generation experience preferred
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling, following up on leads, setting appointments/closing sales etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM strongly preferred
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.