Business Development Executive required in Galway - onsite - entry level
The Business Development Executive is responsible for seeking new sales opportunities in Europe.
- Qualify prospects and generate online meetings.
- Identify, prospect and qualify quality new business opportunities.
- Successfully communicate with previously identified prospects via phone and email.
- Engage with prospective clients across a wide range of industries, company sizes, and types to determine their needs.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality pipeline of target customers.
- Promotion of our full range of market intelligence solutions.
- Leverage existing client relationships in order to introduce company service to additional entities in Europe.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity via CRM Tool. - This is a purely outbound lead generation role.
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in business or marketing.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Passionate about developing customer partnerships.
- At least five years of consultative sales and account management
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize sales activity.
- A strong understanding of CRM systems.
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Compensation will comprise a base salary plus commission.
As the client base is built, the commission on retained accounts makes it possible to generate very high commission levels.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.