Our client, a leading Medical Device Manufacturer based in Connacht, is looking to hire a Business Development Director.
- Responsible for supporting and driving business development activity for all sites with a primary focus on the Irish operation.
- Planning and execution of all sales, marketing and public relations activities.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Execute marketing programs and partner channels (as directed) that increase the company’s revenue.
- Promote a customer-oriented focus and advocate consultative customer relationships, including suppliers.
- Develop and maintain external relationships within prospects, but also related to business development opportunities with customer constituents, professional organizations, suppliers, etc.
- Act as a primary contact for internal and external constituents in the European Marketplace.
- Work as an integral part of the company’s global business development team.
- Manage contract negotiations (as needed) and work with legal counsel (if required).
- 5-10+ years business development experience required.
- Degree in business or related qualification.
- Solid understanding of Company’s market: products, players, and technologies.
- Understands regulated type industries.
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturer and supplies knowledge.
- World-class manufacturing knowledge.
- Extensive travel required, both domestic and international, (mainly Europe but occasional USA as needed).
- Role can be based anywhere in Ireland.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org