Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional. Our client, an established Clinical Research Organisation is looking for a talented Business Development Director to become part of their team in Dublin.
- Looking for and establishing business relationships with new clients from all over the world with core focus on Western Europe;
- Building referral and lead generation network;
- Creating a network of contacts, promoting company positive image and increasing its market awareness;
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and winning business from new ones;
- Upholding excellence in client relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service and meticulous attention to clients’ business needs;
- Ensuring proper and regular update of the CRM in line with the established procedures;
- Ensuring proper electronic filing of relevant client-related documentation;
- Preparation for and participation in conferences;
- Being cognizant of yearly targets and objectives;
- Participation in development and implementation of strategies for new products and services;
- Determining new opportunities by analyzing business needs;
- Serving as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in sales with 2-3years of sales in CRO;
- Specialized professional-level knowledge of the biopharmaceutical drug development market, its processes, outsourcing and procurement;
- Pharma industry experience will be considered an advantage.
If interested please give Ita Hodder a call on 01 6620088 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org