Business Data Analyst
Join a growing international Engineering company, in their new state-of-the-art HQ in Cork as they continue to grow their headcount across divisions and teams.
- You will have responsibility for coordinating the team systems including reporting and business analysis activities.
- You will develop business processes and structures in support of our team goals.
- You will also provide data-driven business analysis in support of sales business activities.
- Creation of account activity reports including current performance and future planning
- Perform regular analysis on specific accounts, sectors or regions as required
- Coordinate and maintain the international report structure for Key Accounts
- Project management, development, and improvement of team processes related to our activities
- Support senior business development managers in the analysis, selection, and targeting of business opportunities
- Support the team in the preparation of customer related proposals for our international customers
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of business development events, to foster collaboration and synchronization between our sales workforce
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum +3 years of relevant experience in relevant related post
- 3rd level qualification in a Business degree or related discipline
- Previous experience with SAP and/or BW. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of the commercial business processes
- A collaborative, dynamic, self-driven and well-organised individual that enjoys working with others
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com