- Reference: CJ46732
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
Business Analytics Data Analyst
- Business strategy and vision around reporting and data capabilities required to support business management and executive decision making
- Partner with worldwide Decision Support, BPR (Business Process Reengineering), RAD (Rapid Application Development) & IS&T (Information Systems & Technology) teams to design, develop and drive implementation of the business vision and systems/tools required to support reporting, data analytics and information delivery
- Work as part of a team of data analysts and developers focused on providing the information needed to manage business
- Management and delivery of information supporting regular business activities
- Liaise with organizations on data governance, reporting standards, data quality, reporting tools, hierarchy management and KPI’s.
- Develop early alert mechanisms through analytical insights in our Ops data set and determine assignable actions to keep the supply chain moving efficiently.
- Leverage the appropriate statistical analytics techniques to find opportunities to optimise the supply chain process’s.
- Champion the functions decision automation strategy by identifying opportunities for application of machine learning and robotic process automation techniques.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent in Computer Science or Business Information Systems
- MSc in Computer Science of Advanced Analytics a distinct benefit.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a similar field.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms, tools, methodologies in the data management, reporting and advanced analytics space including Tableau, Business Objects, Python, R.
- Able to present complex analytics to an executive audience.
- Some familiarity of supply chain and supply, demand forecasting an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects, Tableau.
- Knowledge of analytical tools including R, Jupyter & Python would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Teradata, MySQL as well as other multidimensional analytical processing tools, OLAP.
- Strong SQL execution and optimisation skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!