- Proactively engage with Project Manager, Head of Business Design and/or functional leaders to document business improvements and/or issues.
- Elicit and document business requirements with end users and stakeholders
- Create Business Requirements Documents and Functional Specifications.
- Communication of the requirements to IT
- Working with HBD and operational SMEs to capture to be processed and supporting documentation – i.e. SOPS, procedures, policy updates o Provide support to UAT team by defining and carrying out tests to validate new processes.
- Ensure Business readiness for deployment of the change – i.e. Training support, user config, migration support, incident management o Communication to the business/client o Identify and escalate important systems issues to the BDM.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Candidates should be highly professional, self-motivated with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as a business analyst in Financial Services/Insurance.
- Experienced in MS Office
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
- Strong understanding of all aspects of systems implementation and software development life cycles.
- Experience working with technical and business teams to translate internal and external business needs to drive functional and technical requirements.
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Professional Qualification in Business Analysis