Business Analyst required with 2 years plus experience working within International Customer Service team. Galway.
The business analyst is responsible for taking and analysing accurate data to deliver analysis, insights, and recommendations that influence Business decisions and strategy.
- Analyse data from multiple sources to identify trends and opportunities
- Identify and assess patterns, trends and root causes
- Develop analysis, commentary and key insights on business metrics
- Create ad hoc reporting as necessary
- Communicating and presenting insights to key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with Business users, Cross Functions and Report Developers to assess and develop reporting solutions
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Customer Service processes.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service KPI’s
- CRM experience desirable.
- Excellent Project management skills
- SAP reporting experience required.
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS programs essential
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Experience in Qlik View or Power BI is an advantage but not essential; however experience in using an equivalent dashboard reporting tool is required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.