Business Analyst / Accounts Payable
We currently have a role for a Business Analyst within the Source to Pay function based in Cherrywood.
The Business Analyst is accountable to perform/review the day-to-day Shared Services STP operations for the region including but not limited to: (a) Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area, (b) execute highly complex or specialized projects, (c) Adapt precedent and make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.(d) take responsibility for the organization’s credit policy including the assessment of credit applications and outstanding credit.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the investigation and analysis of credit risks, working within company established guidelines.
- Activities include investigating new customers, extending credit lines and following up on the collection of overdue accounts.
- Determine reason for payment delinquency and obtain payment commitment by placing outbound calls which are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures.
- Handle situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research.
- Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Answer inquiries and resolve problems.
- Have extensive knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
- May require advanced problem-solving skills.
- Third Level Education
- 4 years’ work experience
- Experience in Credit Control / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Other non-SAP Platform/ERP experience a plus
- SRM / ARIBA Purchasing Platform experience a plus
- English and other European language (Desirable but not essential)