We have a new opportunity with a government organisation for a Business Analyst based in Dublin.
The role will support and facilitate the effective implementation of ICT Business Systems. The role will focus on helping enhancements to existing line of business systems and developing new systems.
- Analyse and document existing business processes with a view of streamlining and introducing efficiencies via structured change management and software enhancement.
- Draft, finalise and support the sign-off of functional specifications. Facilitate workshops to support the functional specification process.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Assist in the development and implementation of training plans to support all system rollouts.
- Produce system test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts from functional requirements.
- Develop and write functional and test documentation, including procedures and training materials to support the rollout of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Maintain and support elements of the Project Management office within the organisation.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to plan, execute and finalise projects according to deadlines and within budget.
- Hands-on technical involvement in data-related projects.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience within a similar role.
- Third Level Qualification in ICT or Business is desirable.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Project Management and core business consulting skills including Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products (SharePoint/Dynamics CRM/Teams)
- Knowledge of Information Security Systems and Data Protection.
- Strong Communication Skills, Problem Solving and Decision Making.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022