Our client is a leader in discovering and delivering innovative medicines solving serious health issues worldwide and addressing medical challenges of the future. They are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and are passionate about bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative health solutions. Are you ready to join a high-performing, ambitious team and be part of an inclusive work environment? This may be the career for you…..
Based in Dublin we have a new opening with our client for a Business Analyst
This is a full-time fixed-term position (12 months).
The Analyst will be part of a Global Supply Chain team responsible for integrating 3PL Warehouses across the network in multiple regions. They will work as part of the team to roll out the organization Target Operating Model utilizing EDI and various SAP modules. The Analyst will have strong project management skills, SAP knowledge, and excellent communication skills. The Analyst will work cross-functionally ensuring alignment with stakeholders.
- Responsible for meeting/ workshop preparation.
- Responsible for facilitating and leading process workshops.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and supporting the disposition of those requirements.
- Responsible for tracking project tasks, creation of status reports, and delivery of same to Management.
- Supports the review and update of functional requirement specification and process design documentation.
- Effectively lead cross-functional project team meetings.
- Support data verification.
- Prepare test scripts and support user requirements testing.
- Coordinate project cutover and go-live activities.
Key Role Requirements:
- Hands-on experience applying lean manufacturing and formalized training in Business Analysis or Lean Six Sigma desirable.
- Bachelor level degree required preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management.
- APICS certification (desired).
- 3 years of work experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent leader for a multidisciplinary team from all levels and functions of the organization.
- Excellent helicopter view and analytical skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration with supply chain users.
- Working Knowledge of SAP/JDA and/or other similar systems.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills (must).
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Gillian Nicholson