We have a new opening for a Business Analyst with our client based in Roscommon. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Cloud Service Providers in Cloud Technologies. Ideally we would like this person to also have Project/Program Management experience with experience in client facing roles and an IT/Technical appreciation.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Roscommon we are also open to Hybrid working.
- Work with Senior consultant to establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
- Aid in the design of the end-to-end solution to meet client requirements
- Document the proposed solution for client approval
- Co-ordinate the Implementation team in the delivery of the service including configuration, customisation and development of the platform
- Strong Project Management experience desired but not essential
- Experience in complex projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Ability to build technical relationships with clients
- Collaborative individual with experience of working in delivering projects.
- Experience in delivering high-quality customer service and feedback, and on-time project delivery
- Define technical scope from business requirements
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient interpersonal skills.
- A sincere passion for the customer, which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of customer experience
- Microsoft Power platform including Power Apps/Power BI, Power Automate
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Scripting Python, Powershell
- Project Management methodologies
For further information on this opportunity please send your CV for the attention of Gillian Nicholson to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gillian for a discussion on the role