Our client based in Sligo are now recruiting an IT Manufacturing Systems Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will manage and implement projects that affect the manufacturing infrastructure, plant systems, security, workstations, support and IT standards.
- Lead IT manufacturing systems and application projects.
- Ensure system documentation and computerized systems compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and maintain the network infrastructure in association with BTS Infrastructure.
- Manage relevant project budgets and instil a culture of CI across the IT department.
- Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
- Support of manufacturing desktop and server applications.
- Training of employees on relevant applications.
- Validation / Qualification of hardware and software as required.
- Implements all relevant IT policies.
- Will be responsible for data backup and administration / maintenance of the plant manufacturing systems.
- Adhere to cyber security procedures and practices.
- Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
- Bachelors Degree: Degree level qualification in computer science or equivalent relevant discipline
- 2 years plus in IT Manufacturing System Support (Essential)
- 3 years plus of Relevant IT experience (Essential)
- ITIL (Desirable)
- GAMP (Desirable)
- OSI PI Administration or relevant Data Historian Administration (Desirable)
- POMSnet Administration or relevant MES system Administration (Desirable)
- Project Management (Desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org