A leading Electronic Manufacturing Solutions provider looking for Blaze Production Operators
To work closely with your team, supervisor and line production engineer to ensure the production of quality components that will meet our customer’s needs.
- Braze Operators to operate or tend soldering and brazing machines that braze, solder, or spot weld fabricated products.
- Manual Braze and Soft solder Copper and Aluminium pipework to include valves to make assembly components. Ensuring application and process actions are effective.
- All Brazed and Solder joints must inspect and passed off by the Braze Operator to the required Business Standard. All joints must pass a visual inspection as well as passing a helium leak test – no joints must leak.
- Select collect tooling, according to customer drawing requirements.
- Ensuring all equipment is well kept and maintained. The company will expect all fixtures, jigs and any equipment used within your cell to be cleaned down to an acceptable level at the end of each shift.
- It may be a requirement from time to time for the company to request that the Braze operator to examine and test their work colleagues work using testing devices or destruction methods. These methods will follow a company Standard Operating Instruction.
- Correctly load and adjust workpieces, clamps, and parts onto machines and JIGs.
- All Braze Operator must comply with a start-up and shut off safety procedure. All Braze Operators must be competent to set their own GAS flow and complete a GAS safety check daily
- To use automated and manual machinery to produce pipe components in line with Company procedures to output high-quality components in a safe manner.
- To operate machines in accordance with SSoW processes in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self and others.
- To disassemble components following Standard Operating Instructions.
- To be responsible for health and safety within own work area, understanding and being familiar with risk assessment findings and acting on them and reporting any health and safety issues to the nominated person.
- Adhering to shift start and finish times as well as break times.
- To comply with any data recording processes, whether electronic or manual, that may be in place at any time within your work area.
- To ensure that all PPE is always worn in areas as deemed necessary within risk assessments and that PPE is used and stored appropriately, making timely requests for any replacements needed if items become worn out.
- Attending and contributing to team and company meetings, toolbox talks, internal and external training as and when required.
- Perform Quality checks and report any concerns, you become aware of to the nominated person. To honour the customers Quality requirements and focus on zero defects at all times.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Emma Daly.