- Braze Operators to operate or tend soldering and brazing machines that braze, solder, or spot weld fabricated products.
- Manual Braze and Soft solder Copper and Aluminium pipe work to include valves to make assembly components. Ensuring application and process actions are effective.
- All Brazed and Solder joints must inspect and passed off by the Braze Operator to the required Business Standard. All joints must pass a visual inspection as well as passing a helium leak test - no joints must leak.
- Select collect tooling, according to customer drawing requirements.
- Ensuring all equipment is well kept and maintained. The company will expect all fixtures, jigs and any equipment used within your cell to be cleaned down to an acceptable level at the end of each shift.
- It may be a requirement from time to time for the company to request that the Braze operator to examine and test their work colleagues work using testing devices or destruction methods. These methods will follow a company Standard Operating Instruction.
- Correctly load and adjust workpieces, clamps, and parts onto machines and JIGs.
- All Braze Operator must comply with a start-up and shut off safety procedure. All Braze Operators must be competent to set their own GAS flow and complete a GAS safety check daily.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emma Daly.