Want to work for as company that makes a positive daily impact on the lives of older people or those suffering from disabilities? Our client, based in Athlone, currently serves the Irish, UK and Australian markets with ambitious future growth plans.
In this role you will assist with the management and reporting of financial data, as well as financial compliance, through maintaining accurate records on accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and daily financial entries and reconciliations.
This is a permanent part-time role, with an expectancy for 25 hours per week.
- Management Accounts preparation – daily, weekly, monthly (Cashflow, P&L, BS, KPI’s & Metrics)
- Cashflow Forecasting – updating existing cashflow in advance of management review meetings
- Preparation of month end journals to include accruals and stock adjustments.
- Bank, intercompany, P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of all financial queries from internal and external parties
- Monthly Payroll processing – PAYE submission and payment Via ROS & HMRC – UK & Ireland
- VAT & GST/BAS Returns preparation, filing and payment UK, Ireland & Australia
- Support CFO and external accountant with routine internal reporting and year-end accounts preparation
- Debtor management - ensure timely receipts and actively enforce credit control procedures
- Creditor management bi-weekly payment runs
- Intercompany reconciliations – Ire / UK / Australia
- Receive PO’s, create invoices and manage credit to support prompt payments
- A minimum of 3 years bookkeeping experience including financial reporting experience. Ideally, IATI qualified (or a part-qualified accountant)
- Proficient or expert in the Microsoft suite of products.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Xero, Excel, Sage Payroll and Revolut Business.
- Good exposure to GL, management accounts, with good all-around accounting experience in a busy finance function.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures with strong internal control awareness.
- Ability to self-motivate, prioritise, schedule, and manage a busy workload.
- Excellent accuracy in all aspects of financial management and reporting
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.