BioPharmaceutical Project Manager | Waterford | Permanent Role | Contact Aisling, P: 021-4320675 or E: email@example.com
- Utilise Nautilus LIMS
- Request For Quotation (RFQ) and Quotation Delivery
- Project Management and Delivery Milestone attainment / communication
- Serves as project manager for clients’ projects, keeping clients informed of status and TAT and lab informed of client requirements
- Balances client needs and satisfaction with internal laboratory requirements for project success (act as advocate to both) and ensures that information is distributed to all who need it.
- Obtains necessary information for quote preparation and provides to pricing group for quote generation.
- Use and development of project management tools to achieve consistency in project delivery across the business – project plans, minute templates etc
- Coordination with other operations as projects require
- Audits sample paperwork at required times.
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls, visits and audits; attends meetings with technical groups as needed.
- Documents client interactions into the project log database.
- Continuous improvement – identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Degree Level or Equivalent in relevant subject or demonstrable relevant business experience
- Project Management Training Desirable
- The job holder needs to have knowledge of the GMP analysis; product development commercialisation and manufacturing/supply chain process for their clients and markets and in particular the testing and service requirements therein. This should include knowledge of regulatory authorities, guidelines and quality systems relating to all services.
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation. Ability to influence across functions across company sites and across companies to achieve objectives.
- Proven networking skills – must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organisations and other service providers.
- Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within the company and client organisations.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the business and able to work with counterparts within the organisation globally to achieve business objectives.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand clients’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org