Biopharmaceutical Analyst | Waterford based | Experience Required |Contact Aisling, P: 021-4320675 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have 2 years experience in a GMP environment and looking to progress your career in a growing and fast-paced Pharmaceutical organization then keep reading!
I have a number of Bio-Pharma positions open from Level 3 Analysts to Senior level. You will have experience in HPLC, Waters, Epower III, carrying out routine analysis, revising SOP’s and training and mentoring junior analysts. For more information see the full job description below:
- Perform routine analysis, as requested by the client.
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Aware of customers’ requirements and should strive to meet those requirements keeping in mind the cycle is not complete until the customer has obtained their report.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers.
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both ‘seen’ and ‘unseen’ areas.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 2 years’experience in a GMP environment, preferably in a QC role
- Experience with Waters, Empower III, labware and Trackwise an advantage, HPLC, GC, CE or Bioassay experience will be considered
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com