Biopharm Analyst (III) required for a leading pharma organization in Waterford. The Biopharm Analyst will have 2 years’ experience in a GMP environment and experience in HPLC, Waters and Epower III.
Your Responsibilities: (full job spec provided on request)
- Perform routine analysis.
- Prepare and approve results for tests.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both ‘seen’ and ‘unseen’ areas.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry.
- Minimum 2 years’experience in a GMP environment, preferably in a QC role.
- Experience with Waters, Empower III, labware and Trackwise an advantage, HPLC, GC, CE or Bioassay experience will be considered.
What you will get:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Education Assitance
- Career Progression
- Paid Annual Leave
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.