To support the Biochemistry team and will require analytical skills to troubleshoot laboratory issues. The position will involve CIEF testing, HPLC, CSDS testing and possibly Chemistry testing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A 3rd level qualification in a scientific discipline.
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred.
- A good knowledge of HPLC, Stability, SDS-Page, IEF, CE, plus general laboratory skills (balance, pipette, cleaning, equipment management etc.) is required
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
- Strong scientific and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Good working knowledge of cGMP
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com