- Reference: CJ46632
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- This position is to support the Biochemistry team and will require analytical skills to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Strong scientific and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Good working knowledge of cGMP
- Authorisation to live and work in the Republic of Ireland indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- A 3rd level qualification in a relevant scientific discipline.
- At least 1 years’ analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment.
- A good knowledge of HPLC, Empower, Stability, SDS-Page, IEF, CE, plus general laboratory skills (balance, pipette, cleaning, equipment management etc.) is required
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Laura Jevens on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!