Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Perform analytical tests according to international pharmacopeial, regulatory, and corporate standards in a timely and organized manner.
- Generate data and interpret results within required due dates for release and stability.
- Perform data review as requested.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s and official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform investigations, where required, for deviations, Out-of-Specification Results.
- Perform sample management activities.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Independently write/revise SOP’s or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Train other analysts and new personnel as requested.
- Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately, and legibly.
- To be constantly aware of the clients' requirements and strive to meet or exceed those requirements keeping in mind the client process and deliverables.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- A Bachelor Degree or Masters Qualification in Chemistry, Biology or a related field with knowledge of analytics and/or stability.
- At least 1 years experience in a GMP laboratory environment.
- A good basic knowledge of some of the following techniques (SEC-HPLC, RP-HPLC, Capillary SDS, Capillary IEF, Residual Moisture, pH, Turbidity, UV, Particulate Analysis – Sub Visible, MDI, ELISA, Bioassays) is an advantage.
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- Medical Insurance.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.