- Reference: CJ46380
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client in West Cork have some great opportunities at the moment to join their growing team – if you would be interested in joining a progressive organisation in a constantly changing and cross functional role please get in touch for more details. They have 2 openings at the moment and are looking for candidates who are adaptable and enjoy interaction with external customers. Interviews to take place asap.
- Complete end to end billing set up of new orders.
- You will work closely with the Customer, Sales team, Implementation Services Team, Customer Service Team, and the overall Billing and Finance Team.
- Interpret and decipher all elements of contractual agreements to generate accurate customer invoicing.
- Implement rate changes/new contracts/amendments for existing customers.
- Revenue assurance and analysis.
- Rate variance checks.
- Peer reviewing/auditing rates of high revenue accounts to ensure the rates and settings in the billing system accurately reflect the customer contract.
- Experience of working in a similar billing or finance team is desirable.
- Experience of revenue reporting and analysis and also a background in working with multi currencies would be desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!